HT leads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HT leads

I have trawled the internet for hours but have had no success in locating a set of 8mm HT leads for a Ford Sierra 2.0i dohc efi engine. Can anybody help please?
    Andrew

Re: HT leads

try here- if you search for scorpio you may have more luck - variants using that engine were the scorpio, some granadas sierra xr4i etc
    Good luck with the hunt

Comment

Watch out for the lenght of the main HT lead if you buy a set - the spark plug leads will be OK as distributor is in the same position Ford put it but I doubt the coil is.

mine was 10 inches short

Comment

I struggled too. My Roadster with Marina 1.8TC engine has a longer king lead than the mgb or marina spec leads. Ended up buying a set of Accuspark diy jobbies where one end is left unfinished.

Roadster MKII LWB. Built 1988. Marina 1.8TC based. B Series 1950cc engine fitted with twin SU HS4 carburetors and unleaded, big valve head. 4 core Austin Maxi radiator. All Marina 1.8TC running gear including 4 speed gearbox. Minilite style 15"wheels fitted with tall tyres to increase gearing for more relaxed cruising.

Comment

Working...
        X