Cabrio for sale - Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cabrio for sale - Project

Cheers Dave I might take you up on that. I am just finding my way around the forum, The sun was shining and I need to get my Locust up and running. So for once make haste slowly.
    Cheers Dave.

Comment

Will be visiting Kelsall Steam Rally at the end of the month.
      Cheers
      Dave

Comment

Unfortunatley we were in Ashbourne with the Landrover Ser 1 club. Sorry to miss you. Dave

Comment

Hi Dave
          You may be able to assist, we are looking for a Clutch Cross Shaft & Hand Brake Spindle & Linkage for an 86" Series One. Please let me know if you have such items or point me to where I can obtain them. Kelsall was avery good day a very good turn out of steam engines and commercials.
          Regards
          Dave

Comment

Hi Dave . Just got your post , sorry can't help you there. Are you in the Series one owners club or just try on the forum. I think you can register for the forum without joining, but joining is a good idea. Sorry if I'm preaching to the converted. Were you at Daresbury today (sunday 12th) I didn't see any Marlins. DaveP

Comment

The Series 1 weekend in Ashbourne was in walking distance of us. We saw all the Landrovers around & about, especially filling up with petrol! I used to have a Series II 2 litre a long time ago (1974) and towed horses with it. Should have kept it. Liz

Comment

Originally posted by HairyDave View Post
                Hi Dave . Just got your post , sorry can't help you there. Are you in the Series one owners club or just try on the forum. I think you can register for the forum without joining, but joining is a good idea. Sorry if I'm preaching to the converted. Were you at Daresbury today (sunday 12th) I didn't see any Marlins. DaveP
                Hi Dave
                The parts required are the a Series One my father is restoring down in Gloucestershire, I think he is a member of the Series One owners club if not I will get him to join. I did not go to Daresbury last weekend
                Regards
                Dave

Comment

Working...
                X