Roadster Parts ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster Parts ??

Perish the thought but where could you buy new body panels for a Roadster if you needed em ??, especially the Wings

Re: Roadster Parts ??

Unfinished projects, eBay and free ads...or someone who might see your post. What model is yours? Swb or lwb, Marina or earlier model? I do have a brand new unfitted front pair but as they are my only new stock ones I would want quite a lot to part with them tbh.

Comment

I also have inner wings and some other parts for a marina based model.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanjeades View Post
        I also have inner wings and some other parts for a marina based model.
        sent you a P.M. Cheers for the reply

Comment

Unfinished projects, eBay and free ads...or someone who might see your post. What model is yours? Swb or lwb, Marina or earlier model? I do have a brand new unfitted front pair but as they are my only new stock ones I would want quite a lot to part with them tbh.
          SWB Mk 2 someone informed me that through me posting the chassis number on here when I asked for (need info on my new toy thread). Its a Marina based one with the 1800 B series engine in there, cheers.

Comment

Couple of pictures of my Roadster for comparison of Wings and Doors here Jon
            Attached Files

Comment

Doors look the same, wings are correct ones although yours look to be modified for the side lights - having had the glass fibre rubbolite domes shaved off and glassed over, but yes wings are the right ones.

Comment

Doors look the same, wings are correct ones although yours look to be modified for the side lights - having had the glass fibre rubbolite domes shaved off and glassed over, but yes wings are the right ones.

Cheers for the info I will P.M. you

Comment

Working...
                X