Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roadster

Ah, just seen where it is for sale. When I said 2 o'clock, I didn't mean just after lunch, I meant looking at the off-side of the car.
    Franklin, Leicester

Comment

Originally posted by Franklin, Leicester View Post
      Where is this car for sale? Wouldn't buy it - just snooping. I like the steering wheel angle, I guess it isn't Marina based. I am thinking about the cycle wing option, my idea is to modify some rear wings by chopping and filling the rear light clusters and extending the flare-out at the back. Also I would cut and shape the front at "2 o'clock".
      It is Marina Based. Not the prettiest of suspensions when exposed, from whatever angle, as it always looks fragile to me, with its tall swivel arrangement.

Comment

Every one to their own, I thinks it looks ok.

4604227.jpg

Adrian

Comment

Is it for sale again? I though the advert Adrian found was an old one.
          - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
          - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
          - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
          - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
          - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

still running on morris V5c...even it seems to say "marina special" its , under the actual laws, not correctly registered.

could be updated with the DVLA if enough prove, could also end with an IVA.

• Vehicle make MORRIS
            • Date of first registration 15 September 1978
            • Year of manufacture 1978
            • Cylinder capacity (cc) 1593cc
            • CO₂Emissions Not available
            • Fuel type PETROL
            • Vehicle status Not taxed
            • Vehicle colour GREY
            • Vehicle type approval Not available
            • Wheelplan 2 AXLE RIGID BODY

Comment

I agree with you its not a panel I would ever ​have left out when building a chassis!!
              Originally posted by lil_red_roadster View Post
              It was on eBay a while back...looks even better now.
              But I bet the price has gone up judging by the company it is keeping in the showroom..!
              My only reservation about the doors is wondering how much (if any) the now missing filler piece contributes to structural integrity.

Comment

Working...
              X