Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Looking Roadster - Brightwells Auctions

Just found this while surfing the net.
    Could be of interest to someone on here. Estimated sale price seems reasonable but it has no MOT and needs recommissioning.

This smart looking Marlin was first registered on its Q-plate on 1 January 1990. Built to a high standard around a Marina donor car, a string of MOTs on file show that it was actively used until 2004, by which time the odometer was reading 18,680 miles. According to the vendor, it has remained unused for some years, the total recorded mileage now showing 19,442 miles.

A new tyre was fitted in April of this year, the car coming with an extensive history file which includes a full Marlin build book, Marina handbook, various bills and invoices and some Marlin club magazines. Requiring recommissioning after its period of storage, this attractive car looks like it could be put back on the road with relative ease.
    Lot number 104
    Estimate £1,500 - £2,000
    Description Marlin 1800
    Registration Q496 NYB
    Year 1990
    Colour White
    Engine size 1,798 cc
    Chassis No. 21283M
    Engine No. 18VE-H189683

Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
    - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Re: Nice Looking Roadster - Brightwells Auctions

Looks nice
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

Sold for £1700. Anyone from the club??
      Bet we see it on eBay in a few days for £3000.
      Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
      - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Think there will be a buyers premium and VAT to add also ??

Comment

As suspected, now on eBay. £3850....WOW!!! That is a true dealers mark up!!

Comment

Working...
          X