Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I proposed to my wife that I get 2 - negotiations are continuing

https://youtu.be/4n53ECLdDhU

For all of you with limited garage space this is the way foraward - take a look.

Problem is my son sent me this but does not know its source anybody know the supplier ( I live in hope it will be in affordable range).

Alan

PS thanks to Cameron for getting me past technology issues to load this.

Re: I proposed to my wife that I get 2 - negotiations are continuing

Hi Alan

Nearest I know of is:
    www.canvasandnylon.co.uk/portablegarages

I have been looking as I will need to store mine outside this winter, I think I will most likely go down the outdoor cover route Coveryourcar stormforce or Hamilton Moltex look most suitable.
    Regards
    Dave

Comment

I liked those perambulated versions, but as our drive is visable on a residential street I was getting push back from she who remains name less as to the drive looking like a shanty town as these things are 6 ft high and wider and longer than the cars, and I have 2 I need to cover (other is an MGA). I have regular outdoor car covers on at the minute which are deemed as "bad enough". I thought the automated ones in original video had a touch of substance and design to them that might get them through full wife IVA test !!! She is very reasonable really in case she reads this!!

Comment

Mind you I can see an issue where somebody may nick the flash automated covers and leave the cars!!

Comment

On the Locust forum someone built a plywood garage not much bigger than the car that pushed over it and then locked up. No use for working but it keeps the weather off.

Comment

I have to tread very carefully here but I agree, wives can be so unsympathetic and lacking in understanding at times. When we moved her a few years back swmbo would not let me bring my pit. She didn't want the drive dug up to take it. So, I thought, if I can't get me down in the ground, the only other option is to get the car in the air. I came up with what I thought was an ingenious idea and that was to get a second hand 2 pillar jack and disguise the pillars as palm trees. That was where she muttered something about preferring to get me down in the ground !!

Comment

Working...
            X