V8 Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: V8 Roadster

It has the bulges can be seen in the ebay pics so must be the same car. If anyone has the which kit articles or knows where I can get them from would like to hear from you

Comment

Originally posted by Lanciajohn View Post
      Just thought I'd say hi just bought the v8 project off ebay so thought it would be wise to join the club and the forum and start getting to know a few so I can pick your brains.
      I am no new to Marlins I used to run a Triumph GT6 based mark 1 back in the day, kids have gone and need new hobby wife suggested dancing I immediately bid on the Marlin.
      I am based in the North East and would be interested in getting in touch with other owners up here for shared expertise and garage based tea consumption.
      Hi
      There are several of us up here, I'm near Hexham and Fred Mills lives in Seaton Delaval. We both use our Marlins for trials. I'm currently replacing the gearbox in my son's 1.8 Marlin to be ready for the Edinburgh trial in October. Happy to share expertise, or rather mistakes not to make, and tea. You might even consider joining the Fellside auto club (website can be found on google. Cheers
      Tony

Comment

hello fellow geordies I'm in Bedlington would love to pop across some time and share expertise/pitfalls/tea (delete as appropriate) have quite a bit of competition experience in Autocross/Rallycross so might be able to contribute, if not I can drink tea at a good level.

Comment

Hi John
          That would be great. My number is in the Northumberland phone book under A Branson. Fred's number is on the web site at http://www.fellsideac.co.uk/whos-who.html.

I come past Bedlington regularly on my way to Wansbeck hospital so perhaps we could arrange a time to view the beast. I'm not that familiar with the triumph front end and the Capri axle looks interesting, The gear box looks like a LT77 which is what I have on my efi O series car.

Cheers

Tony

Comment

Working...
          X