Still looking and reward paid for information to its location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still looking and reward paid for information to its location

Still looking for my lotus powered roadster I regret selling, last believed location was Belgium, I am willing to pay a reward for details of location so please get in touch. Also got a private investigation company on the case at great expense but after 2 weeks still nothing. Not worried what condition it a in now or even bent just want it home.
    Attached Files

Re: Still looking and reward paid for information to its location

I hope you find it Lee.
    Danny.

Comment

Me too Danny ??????

Comment

Hi Lee
        I feel your pain. I sold my roadster in 1992/3 and regretted it later on in life. Then as if by fate is appeared on eBay on the day of my Nan's funeral. I had to buy it back. Still have it today and it is a project that I work on with my son who is 13 years old but is incredibly enthusiastic and talented with mechanics.
        It would be a really good idea if you could post on here all you know about the journey the car has taken since you sold it. That way someone on here may be able to better help.
        For example. Who and when did sovereign sell the car to. When was it exported and registered in Belgium (looks like it was registered on 31.01.2012 but that is from a dodgy forum). Quite a lot of cars from Belgium end up in the Netherlands or France. All information you know about the car will help others to help you.
        I realise some information is probably confidential so don't post anything that should not be in the public domain.
        Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
        - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Have you alraedy contacted these guys in Holland.........

They seem to be really into British kitcars and may know how to track it down from it's Belgium plates?

good luck

Comment

Thanks Peter will do

Originally posted by Peterx View Post
            Have you alraedy contacted these guys in Holland.........

They seem to be really into British kitcars and may know how to track it down from it's Belgium plates?

good luck

Comment

Hi Jon good to hear from you, I don't know much as sovereign won't say much to me for data protection all i know is it got sold to Belgium in 2012 then around a year later it was up for sale privately and I enquired but then lost touch and it got sold on the Kappza website think it's like eBay ?? And that's it. The firm I have got looking for it have been struggling I go get reports but it looks like it's vanished. So we're is it ?? Smashed up maybe ?? Crushed ?? Locked in a garage ?? Who knows.......
              Like I said I am willing to pay a reward to the member who ever finds details of its location and return or offer a massive piece of work to there Marlin
              Originally posted by jon.cox View Post
              Hi Lee
              I feel your pain. I sold my roadster in 1992/3 and regretted it later on in life. Then as if by fate is appeared on eBay on the day of my Nan's funeral. I had to buy it back. Still have it today and it is a project that I work on with my son who is 13 years old but is incredibly enthusiastic and talented with mechanics.
              It would be a really good idea if you could post on here all you know about the journey the car has taken since you sold it. That way someone on here may be able to better help.
              For example. Who and when did sovereign sell the car to. When was it exported and registered in Belgium (looks like it was registered on 31.01.2012 but that is from a dodgy forum). Quite a lot of cars from Belgium end up in the Netherlands or France. All information you know about the car will help others to help you.
              I realise some information is probably confidential so don't post anything that should not be in the public domain.

Comment

Working...
              X