X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastwood Extreme Chassis Black Aerosol

Has anyone used :

Eastwood Extreme Chassis Black Aerosol

The blurb on it sounds impressive.....................

Re: Eastwood Extreme Chassis Black Aerosol

So is the price if you compare Frost's prices with what you can purchase it for in the USA -sorry Mike it's the Scot in me !!!!!!

Comment

I know Jason is a big fan of POR15 - I don't know how the two products compare in effectiveness and then in price?

What price have you seen in US?
      Last edited by Mike; 13-10-15, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I have used POR15 exstensively for spraying classic motorbike frames. It is fantastic and dries to a rock hard tough finish but be warned its very hard to use, its not like normal paint in that it needs special thinners and very hard to get off things it should not be on. Once you open a can you effectively have to use it there an then, as any paint on the lip will have sealed lid on and only can opener will get you in. Hence they sell it in multi pack egg cup size tins. It also needs a special primer if you are doing a proper job and thats just as tricky.

Comment

^ Have used it, brilliant but have to agree with above, Used to live close to the Frost emporium, it was recommended by a vintage/veteran car restorer who lived opposite!

Comment

Working...
          X