Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project binky

Hi folks,
    Don't know if anyone has watched this but very inspiring if is too cold in the garage.
    In the first episode of Project Binky, we take a rotten old Austin Mini and strip it down to a bare shell. We then take an angle grinder to it and cut it to ...

Fitting MX5 gear into a roadster might not look so daunting a task after all.

Graham

Re: Project blinky

I was going to have an early night I have watched all 11 episodes and its now quarter to two in the morning. Brilliant!!
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

This is going to be addictive - had to turn it off before I do no work today at all - one for this evening me thinks!

Comment

This looks interesting! Thanks for sharing it!
        Gareth.

Comment

Like Ben I sat through all 11 episodes straight off,absolutely addictive!!
          Bring on number twelve and however many more so we can see the finished article
          Many thanks to Graham for sharing it
          Bryan
          Stapley Bryan

Comment

Yup I have done the 11 also - hope its not too long until 12 it was getting there

Comment

episode 12 is up

In episode 12 of Project Binky, we get to grips with the exhaust after finishing off a lot of the bits left earlier on in the build. The quest to build one o...

Comment

Project Binky episode 13

Hi Folks,

Latest Project Binky in case you have n't seen it yet..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ajcKhHLjU.

Graham

Last edited by cameronfurnival; 25-07-16, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Haven't checked in for a while and was thinking there should be an update soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X