Members Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Only

It is rather odd that I can post on the forum, create a new thread but cannot access the members only section. Has something gone wrong or have I become PNG?
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Re: Members Only

Just checked same here.

Comment

I had a similar problem. It seems that despite paying my subs by the same method since I joined, my online forum membership was cancelled.
      I suggest you talk to Cameron or the Mem Sec.

What I don't know yet is if I fell off Pitstop mailing list as well.
      MOC member since 05/97
      1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
      1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
      Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Same here too. I sent an email to Cameron.

Comment

Likewise???

Comment

same here

Comment

It seems like a bit of a disease striking at the good, the bad and the ugly.

I hope someone checks the Pitstop Mailing list against those who are struck down.

It might be interesting if some with the ailment find that technically they are ineligible to vote at the AGM! They might not have noticed that they are infected!
              Last edited by stevejgreen; 23-04-16, 07:04 PM.
              MOC member since 05/97
              1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Comment

I got my pit stop although I have the problem of no member access.

Comment

Same here but have got my Pitstop!!
                  Stapley Bryan

Comment

Same here but have got my Pitstop!!
                    YKC 1994 Roadster LWB 3.5 Rover V8

Comment

Yup Steve, looks like the gremlins have invaded. Now what makes you think I'm ugly just because any public vote agrees with you! Cheers for now.
                      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Membership Secretary here - To all with issues - please accept my apologies, the automated system has kicked in and automatically excluded all Members it does not recognise as paid i.e. all those who have paid by Cheque or Bank Transfer. Due to misunderstanding and currently running dual systems, none PayPal payers have not been updated on the Website Database and only maintained on the 'old' system. Please bear with us, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. Unfortunately it will probably after Stoneleigh.
                        Again on behalf of the Committee my apologies.
                        Tony Green

Comment

Pretty shoddy if members of nearly 20 years standing (maybe we have become the ugly, speaking for myself of course) are apparently the ones who are inadvertently disadvantaged by a new system.
                          As an avid proponent of PayPal (the good) for membership and Club Goods, the irony is obvious I am one who has been caught up in this glitch (the bad) maybe I was just the first to notice it when my forum signature disappeared.

So I am left with a dilemma, continue with standing order, or change to PayPal.

If the cause of the glitch has been discovered, and resolved, which process best suits the MemSec and MOC into the future.
                          MOC member since 05/97

Comment

As far as I can see it has been an unforeseen glitch in the process of improving the website. We must remember that the committee are volunteers with other commitments, especially with Stoneleigh and the AGM just around the corner.

Comment

Same for me but I am an old hand at this as exactly the same thing happened to me last year

Keith

Comment

Working...
                              X