• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VCA 374K Roadster for sale again on Gumtree

Just noticed this - I've asked him for details of the motorcycle engine

Rgds DC

Re: VCA 374K Roadster for sale again on Gumtree

It was on Gumtree back in April at a lower price http://www.marlinownersclub.com/foru...dster-for-sale. The advert disappeared and I assumed it had sold but the location of the current seller is the same.

Comment

Hi Dave I think the chap was at Tatton park in 2015. I'm fairly sure it has a Suzuki bike engine. I also think he said he was going to join the club

Comment

I think it was also advertised for sale last year, I would guess at it being a Honda engine
        Regards
        Dave

Comment

Would be interesting to see some photos of the engine compartment. Are there many biked engined Marlins?
          - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
          - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
          - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
          - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
          - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Originally posted by dave_clutterbuck View Post
            I think it was also advertised for sale last year, I would guess at it being a Honda engine
            Regards
            Dave
            The previous ad did say it was a Honda engine.

Comment

Back up on Gumtree at £2,500: https://www.gumtree.com/p/marlin/mar...car/1184369424

Maybe it will sell at this price? Anyone seen it that can comment?

Comment

Would be good to see pics of the engine bay, may frighten us, maybe it's good!
                - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
                - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
                - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
                - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
                - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Gone again. Wonder if it sold or he's just taken the ad down?

Comment

Working...
                  X