roadster gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roadster gallery

trying to access roadster gallery, page 1 first car appears then nothing, same page 2 etc am I doing something wrong? -- help please

Re: roadster gallery

Seems OK from this side of the water...if slightly sluggish.
    Border control on images is taking Brexit a step too far
    Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
    Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

yeah but i'm using a uk proxy address - hope boris hasn't compromised it!! ; - D)

Comment

still the same, just get the header pic, a pixelated red roadster on each page - reason I want to access the gallery, couple of weeks ago in Le Faou, there was a pre festival Maritime Brest gathering, I was there with my local boat modelling clubbut whilst ambling to the local town hall for lunch lo\and behold 2 x uk kitcars, one a(N) NG and the other a green roadster, which had apparently a straight six Triumph lump - the owner was typically French, just wanting the pose, flying jacket, pilots helmet, period wrap around goggles etc little knowledge of the cars origin, he bought it from a local dealer etc french reg'd but it looked extremely well presented, same with the NG, based on a MGB GT.
        The Roadster guy lives around Botmeur just south of Morlaix, should have got some pics details etc , however he did take my contact details, phone no, email etc I await his call as he also wants to view a close neighbours car, a unique Delaney Delta(the only one, do a google search) a beautiful piece but expensive I guess +£25k€
        Hopefully eventually I should have some detail for dc's archive!

Comment

Look forward to the info Tony, and some good pics please.
          I wonder if it could be this one, sold July 2014 within France, it has a Triumph 6 engine. This is the only pic we have.
          Was previously UK reg NCV 655X
          Attached Files

Comment

yeap looks like it, a full racing green paint job, difficult to tell with the light reflections etc!
            were the front wings/inner panels a one pice grp moulding?as the viewed car were! - it also has a v6 on the rear wing what planet etc?
            hopefully more info eventually!

Comment

Early Roadsters had one piece grp front wings, quite early in the production (Hybrids ? Marina based ?) they became ally and grp.

Like all things to do with later Roadsters the kits were made up from whatever parts were in stock.

I used to think that the body tubs were a good guide to production date - wrong !

Here's another green French Roadster, Marina based yet badged to say a 2.0 engine, partial registration is A-------------H

Rgds DC
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X