Build your own car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build your own car

This file is only 30 min long but I just love it.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Adrian

Re: Build your own car

Brilliant and still on the road today 1023 Morris Oxford.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Watched it four times now, brilliant. The Austin Healey isn't!!!
      Last edited by h_m_cumming; 11-08-16, 11:14 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

My first job was as a apprentice tv engineer working for Vision Hire TV Rentals in Brentwood Essex. I use to work in the workshop setting up the colour tv's using the films to check colour etc (the tv's were part valve and part transistors).

Another of my favourites was Giuseppina which can be found in three parts at

Giuseppina is a 1960 short documentary film produced by James Hill. It won the Academy Award for Documentary Short Subject. Production of the film was sponso...

Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by listerjp2 View Post
            My first job was as a apprentice tv engineer working for Vision Hire TV Rentals in Brentwood Essex. I use to work in the workshop setting up the colour tv's using the films to check colour etc (the tv's were part valve and part transistors).

Another of my favourites was Giuseppina which can be found in three parts at

Giuseppina is a 1960 short documentary film produced by James Hill. It won the Academy Award for Documentary Short Subject. Production of the film was sponso...

Adrian
            God this is taking me back.

Ride the white horses, another BBC 2 test film.

Just love the music.

Again in three parts.

These boats were driven by quite a few rally aces of the time.

Comment

Working...
            X