Marlin Cabrio V8 in Exmouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin Cabrio V8 in Exmouth

Seen in Exmouth on Tuesday this week. Lovely looking car. If you ever want to sell it, please let me have first shout....
    Attached Files
    Roadster MKII LWB. Built 1988. Marina 1.8TC based. B Series 1950cc engine fitted with twin SU HS4 carburetors and unleaded, big valve head. 4 core Austin Maxi radiator. All Marina 1.8TC running gear including 4 speed gearbox. Minilite style 15"wheels fitted with tall tyres to increase gearing for more relaxed cruising.

Re: Marlin Cabrio V8 in Exmouth

Hi Simon,
    Thanks for the compliment. Finished the build in 2003, been tinkering ever since. It's a joy to drive, and I never tire of driving or talking about it.
    Will bear you in mind, but my two son's and grandson are already in the queue!
    Hope you had a good holiday in Exmouth.
    All the best.
    Mike Woodley

Comment

Re: Marlin Cabrio V8 in Exmouth

Brilliant, even better to pass it down through your family and great that your younger generation love Marlins.

My middle son is living in Exmouth whilst doing a PHD at Exeter so it was him that spotted your car and sent me the photo, although I spent many happy holidays on the south Devon coast in my youth. My Dad always had interesting cars so I inherited his love of cars and driving. Sadly my own sons aren't showing any inclination that way at the moment so you are lucky.

May you have many years of happy Marlining.
      Roadster MKII LWB. Built 1988. Marina 1.8TC based. B Series 1950cc engine fitted with twin SU HS4 carburetors and unleaded, big valve head. 4 core Austin Maxi radiator. All Marina 1.8TC running gear including 4 speed gearbox. Minilite style 15"wheels fitted with tall tyres to increase gearing for more relaxed cruising.

Comment

Working...
      X