Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out Now! Marlin 10 Page Coverage In Kitcar Magazine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out Now! Marlin 10 Page Coverage In Kitcar Magazine.

Given that Kitcar magazine has published over 10 pages of photos and editorial in its current magazine to feature Marlin/my Cabrio, I feel somewhat obliged to do my bit to help them promote their magazine.

................ Out Now in all good news agents!

Last edited by Mike; 13-10-16, 08:23 AM.

Re: Out Now! Marlin 10 Page Coverage In Kitcar Magazine.

For £9.50 delivered to Spain, I won't see the article, but would it no be possible to publish a copy in the MOC members only section? After all many of us have followed and/or contributed to the build, and possibly know more than will appear in the article!

Just an idea, since we now have a more secure members only area, and many members, apart from me, will already subscribe to the mag anyway.

Comment

Well done Mike - all good publicity for the club as well. I noticed that the owner of the Cobra in the article that follows yours has a cobra tattooed on his arm. I wondered if you were going to follow suit with a marlin tattooed on one of your body parts!

Comment

Originally posted by ggrum View Post
        Well done Mike - all good publicity for the club as well. I noticed that the owner of the Cobra in the article that follows yours has a cobra tattooed on his arm. I wondered if you were going to follow suit with a marlin tattooed on one of your body parts!
        Like this?

Comment

Originally posted by stevejgreen View Post
          For £9.50 delivered to Spain, I won't see the article, but would it no be possible to publish a copy in the MOC members only section? After all many of us have followed and/or contributed to the build, and possibly know more than will appear in the article!

Just an idea, since we now have a more secure members only area, and many members, apart from me, will already subscribe to the mag anyway.
          Copyright ........................?

Comment

Just the job. Look forward to seeing it at Stoneleigh, if it's not too cold!

Comment

Well done Mike, the car looks brilliant. I am going to get a copy somewhere for nosey.

I've been approached by "Scruffy Shed" magazine for a photo shoot.
              Stumbling around in the dark
              Marina based SWB roadster
              Alfa Romeo 1750 with 5 speed box

Comment

Well done Mike I'll be taking out a subscription today.

Complete Kit Car is available as a digital subscription for our overseas members.

The UK's top selling kit car magazine

Ooops, wrong magazine!

Paul
                Marlin Owners Club Web Administrator
                Owner/builder: Millie Marlin, Ford based SWB Cabrio.
                Last edited by milliemarlin; 16-10-16, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Just been to WH Smith in StAndrews and they don't have it. They had Complete Kit Car but I subscribe to that. Oh well.

Comment

Had to order ours too at the local shop - be here in a couple of days. Looking forward to it.

Comment

I don't even have the privilege of looking before I buy at a local newsagent, I looked at Alicante airport the other day, but nothing, so my choice is paying 66% of my membership fee, £1/page to get a copy posted to Spain.
                      If anyone feels charitable, in this 'friendly club' there are at least two of us who would love to see scanned copies of the 10 pages or even to post it to me I would be happy to reimburse costs, if they are reasonable.

Comment

Got mine from WH Smiths in Chester.
                        Really good write up and great publicity for Marlins. Nice one!
                        Gareth.

Comment

I don't even have the privilege of looking before I buy at a local newsagent, I looked at Alicante airport the other day, but nothing, so my choice is paying 66% of my membership fee, £1/page to get a copy posted to Spain.
                          If anyone feels charitable, in this 'friendly club' there are at least two of us who would love to see scanned copies of the 10 pages or even to post it to me I would be happy to reimburse costs, if they are reasonable.
                          Beware: you can be prosecuted for posting “Material likely to encourage or incite the commission of crime or lead to disorder”

I strongly recommend you retract your request. This is a friendly warning.

Paul Carey
                          Marlin Owners Club Web Administrator
                          Owner/builder: Millie Marlin, Ford based SWB Cabrio

Comment

Steve

PM sent

Regards

Mike

Comment

Ordered direct from publishers as none of the newsagents had stock. DC take note , it will be here on your return!

Comment

Working...
                              X