Berlinetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlinetta

Unfortunately a year later than planned but I will finally be in a position to buy a berly when my bonus comes through in January. So looking for something around the £2500 mark that I can tinker with and improve. I appreciate something in this price range will need work but something with an mot or not needing too much to get through one would be preferred. Saying that I would be interested in an unfinished engine swap or something like that if you get my drift for a bit less money.

Location not really an issue as I travel the whole of the UK with work regularly.

Please note I will not have the cash until January pay day but would be happy to leave a deposit if I find the right car.

If you could send an email with pics and info in the first instance that would be great [email protected]

Many thanks in advance

Re: Berlinetta

Happy hunting
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

Good luck in your search. Make sure you buy one that has been correctly registered on the V5, the Berlinetta will not pass an IVA.

Comment

Hi
        Have you seen this??
        Looks like it is what you are after.

Jon
        Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
        - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Thanks Jon, I am hoping to look at it in a couple of weeks when down that neck of the woods.

Comment

Did you get one?

Comment

Working...
            X