X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins for sale in France

On behalf of tony.stott2, who is having problems logging in:

3 marlins here a la frog!
    a roadster(paris), a berly(Normandy) and a 5exi(agen s/wst) which is possibly uk based as it still has a uk reg!
    the cars are on the French site all about 10k € - expensive I feel!
    leboncoin, enter marlin , voitures and for the dept just click on toutes la france they should then be listed along with other kit cars

have a happy new year celebration etc when it arrives
    salut a la frog!

https://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/10...57.htm?ca=12_s

d68774c5b0f1a7dff9931c83dc63375337f600f3.jpg

https://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/990163077.htm?ca=12_s

b5442293e0dafe1319dd9be1ba337563184a84a3.jpg

https://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/10...70.htm?ca=12_s

4d2c4f55af659b75cb917ce9978c4fc60a6ab32e.jpg
    Last edited by jon_wilkinson; 31-12-16, 08:55 AM. Reason: Added links and images

Re: Marlins for sale in France

I think it's fair to say that I recognise the first one! It's "Batty" who I sold in November as you can probably see from my Avatar. At that sort of selling price, I'm not surprised that the buyer was keen to get hold of my car for the price I was paid! Still, good luck to him and at least my bank balance hasn't taken any more hits for yet more repairs. Looks like a new exhaust front pipe has been fitted and presumably the problem with the clutch has been sorted. Should make a nice car for the right buyer.
    Paul

Comment

A Berlinetta in 1975 ?. me thinks a la laugh. Still looks nice though. HNY.

Comment

Originally posted by seasider790 View Post
        I think it's fair to say that I recognise the first one! It's "Batty" who I sold in November as you can probably see from my Avatar. At that sort of selling price, I'm not surprised that the buyer was keen to get hold of my car for the price I was paid! Still, good luck to him and at least my bank balance hasn't taken any more hits for yet more repairs. Looks like a new exhaust front pipe has been fitted and presumably the problem with the clutch has been sorted. Should make a nice car for the right buyer.
        Paul
        With the post Brexit collapse of the GBP, buying goods from the UK is cheap in the Euro Zone. But it will only be cheap so long as the UK has goods to sell, specifically domestic and not items the UK has had to import first. It's all a question of supply and demand, uk products appear cheap, it's going to change.
        I for example just bought a vehicle from the UK, even with Spanish taxes and registration, it's still cheaper than buying in Spain.
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
        X