• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin MK1 Roadster on ebay

Re: Marlin MK1 Roadster on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/triumph-cl...cAAOSw2xRYaP33

s-l1600.jpg

Chassis no 12. Based on Vitesse with 2.5L engine and overdrive box. Unfinished rebuild of 80s built car. Sound like the original owner. Says properly registered. Could be a good project for someone.

Comment

Almost worth buying just for that engine........
      2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

Does not actually say registered as a Marlin, no sign of a number plate to run a check

Comment

Hi yep thought the same if you read the advert carefully it sounds like it not registered only the donor car.

Comment

I'm not at all interested in buying this car, but I'm always curious as to how much other members think would need to be spent to end up with a car at least good enough to take to an average car show and to be confident about taking it out for say a round trip of 200 miles. Even though it's uncertain with this one, assuming it is correctly registered and wouldn't need to be engineered to meet the current regulations, surely it's going to be quite a few thousand pounds, isn't it?

Comment

BTW It is a registered as a Marlin.

Comment

Bidding ended at £2,800. Decent price given it needs some work to complete, I thought.

Comment

Working...
                X