Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oswestry Ironworks 2017

Originally posted by HairyDave View Post
    My pack (for the Landrover) arrived today. No Roadster this year. Maybe next year.
    What's in the pack Dave?
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Vehicle pass with instructions on the back. Food & drink vouchers x2 pageant number. Souvenir medal is to be collected on site . Nice early start gates open 7.30! I see Cameron has posted elsewhere about a Vintage Rally at Coed y Dinas near Welshpool on Sunday. Would have made a nice weekend. Maybe next year?

Comment

Just had an update from Anna, Club cars do not have to arrive in convoy just say which club you are with. Gates open 0800 be in before 0900.

Comment

See you there then. Should be there 8.00 ish. Looks like the hood may have to go up. Hey ho...
          Gareth.

Comment

It was a good day out at the Ironworks on Saturday. Some great cars on show. Meant to take some pictures but never got round to it! Der! Anybody else got any?
            Gareth.

Comment

Same here, time seemed to pass very quickly.
              Afterwards we had a drive up to Lake Vrynwy with Mike and Sue then onto the Oak for a meal, a lovely finish to a nice day out
              Dave

Comment

It was a good day ,good td meet you, a lot of interesting vehicles but doh I didn't take any pictures either.

Comment

I did! Will post tomorrow. Some very interesting vehicles on display, loved the panther solo, and some gorgeous jags but I still fancy that little Italian Alfa dueto most! Pics to follow....

Comment

Great taste, the Panther Solo looked awesome

Comment

Some pics as promised.
                      Forum1.jpg

forum3.jpg

forum2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X