Race retro at Stoneleigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race retro at Stoneleigh

Visited this event on Saturday , taking our son along in the Marlin. Overall a good day especially the group b rally cars on a short course.
    Have to say though that the traffic management situation was terrible, the entrance we all use for the Kit car show was 'reserved ' for exhibitors/vip's the general public being directed down rural road to who knows where. I took a gamble and headed for the usual main entrance and blagged my way in despite not having the appropriate pass.
    Hope this doesn't happen at this years Kit car event!

Re: Race retro at Stoneleigh

This doesn't bode well, I had the following discussion with the organisers earlier in the year - see below their description of the 2017 event. This came about when I was putting the entry in the club calendar.

National Kit Car Motor Show Stoneleigh

National Kit Car Motor Show Stoneleigh is a 2 day event being held from 30th April to 1st May 2017 at the Stoneleigh Park in Kenilworth, United Kingdom. This event showcases products like classic cars, auto cars, top gears, vehicle accessories, and sports car associated with this field etc. in the Automotive industry.
    However it
    doesn’t mention KIT CARS I have contacted them
    RESULT
    they have changed their description -
    National Kit Car Motor Show Stoneleigh is a 2 day event being held from 30th April to 1st May 2017 at the Stoneleigh Park in Kenilworth, United Kingdom. This is the world’s largest Kit Car Show which offers you a unique opportunity to see more Kit Cars in one place than at any other event on the planet.This event showcases products like cars accessories from nuts and bolts to a complete performance engine,privately owned kit cars club stands etc.

YKC 1994 Roadster LWB 3.5 Rover V8

Comment

Re: Race retro at Stoneleigh

Would be a better weekend if it was the end of May bank holiday.
      Last edited by b_caswell; 28-02-17, 10:29 PM.
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
      X