Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berli Tracking

Message originally posted by: Ray
    Hi i have a 1986 Berli with 2l pinto engine and i belive MK4 cortina running gear. I want to have the tracking set up and have been asked to provide the "tow in, toe out" parameters. Are these special to the berli or do i just ask them to set it up as a MK4?????????????

TIA
    Ray

Re: Berli Tracking

Message originally posted by: Danny Nelson.
    Hi Ray,I have played about over the years with different settings on different cars, but really you have got it right when you say as the mk4. This is given as 0.04in 1.00mm + - 0.04in 1.00mm Toe out. the mk3 is different.

Comment

Hi Danny. When you say the Mk3 is different, do you mean the Mk3 is simply a different setting to the Mk4, or that the Mk3-based Marlin is actually a different setting to the Mk3 donor? Fitting a new rack soon, so it would help to know! Sorry for being thick. Cheers.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Danny Nelson.
        Mk 3 adifferent setting to mk4 The mk 3 toe in 0.16in 3.9mm . toe out on turns 20 degree back lock etc etc This is just straight from the manual. I have a friend who sets all his cars straight ahead to start. Enjoy the experience.

Comment

Ta!

Comment

Working...
          X