Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Project Binky

way hay episode 24
    In episode 24 of Project Binky we take a close look at the radiator pack and somehow squeeze a quart into a pint pot with a multitude of heat-exchangers. We ...
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Not Binky but part 2 of the van build is up.

Last edited by jon_wilkinson; 08-06-19, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Part 25 for your viewing pleasure:

Comment

Blimey that's left me a bit con fused!!

Comment

Originally posted by jon_wilkinson View Post
            Part 25 for your viewing pleasure:

Now, I've just got to convince these dude's that their next project should be to rebuld/upgrade my cabrio. And the likelihood of that happening is........?
            2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

Originally posted by wiggiesworld View Post
              Now, I've just got to convince these dude's that their next project should be to rebuld/upgrade my cabrio. And the likelihood of that happening is........?
              Trouble is would it ever get finished and could you afford the tea and hob knobs.

Comment

I felt this last one was rather stringing things out; a little too much detail on the brackets and a little too much funk on the washer bottle. I would love to see this project finished and another started. Still I did enjoy watching it. A hundred times better than celebrity strictly come cooking.
                Paul

Comment

i was thinking the same

Originally posted by milliemarlin View Post
                  I felt this last one was rather stringing things out; a little too much detail on the brackets and a little too much funk on the washer bottle. I would love to see this project finished and another started. Still I did enjoy watching it. A hundred times better than celebrity strictly come cooking.
                  Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Alan c View Post
                    i was thinking the same
                    If you don’t like it, stop clicking the links. Simples! Or thumbs down their video a few unsubscribe!
                    its easy.
                    MOC member since 05/97
                    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
                    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
                    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
                    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Originally posted by milliemarlin View Post
                      Paul
                      Ahh, each to their own here methinks, I enjoyed the funky washer bottle as it took over 3/4 of the process to work out just where the heck they were going with this. I just love the over engineering of it all, it satisfies my 'detail' addiction.... I definitely need to incorporate more into my car. And, when you see the club cars on display at Stoneleigh you have to admit quite a few have been subjected to being engineered for engineering's sake. And that's not a negative to me, just individuality.
                      2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

Comment

It's time for another...

Comment

And something new:

We try and answer some of the more frequent questions we get asked across our social media platforms. Doing it this way was significantly less arse than repl...

Comment

Yippee, episode 27...................

In episode 27, we continue with the myriad little jobs needing sorting. We're so close to stripping it down for paint, but there's still a bunch of stuff tha...

Comment

Here's a Christmas present worth having:

In episode 28 we work on the panel gaps, finish off a few little jobs and actually, finally, totally strip the car down for paint! Become a Patron at https:/...

Comment

Assuming you REALLY need something else to sit down and watch, here's a US Frogeye Sprite basket case rebuild

Full Bugeye Sprite restoration took 4 and a half years to finish. Enjoy the documentary!

Comment

Working...
                                X