Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster side curtains

G'Day All
    I have not been able to find used or new side curtains for my YKC marina roadster so I am going to try to make my own but I would like some ideas as to shape material and fittings.Anybody that could send me photos of their side curtains and any info about how they are made please send them to [email protected]
    Thanks Guys
    Michael
    Attached Files

Re: Roadster side curtains

Off topic, but look! A split screen Morris 1000 convertible. And it looks to be LHD too!

Comment

Originally posted by stevejgreen View Post
      Off topic, but look! A split screen Morris 1000 convertible. And it looks to be LHD too!
      It is a LHD and it is powered by a 1275 ,and has disc brakes .It is a lot of fun but not nearly as much fun as the Marlin,infact I am thinking of selling it as since I got the Marlin I have hardly taken the moggie out
      Last edited by michael47; 23-03-17, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by michael47 View Post
        It is a LHD and it is powered by a 1275 ,and has disc brakes .It is a lot of fun but not nearly as much fun as the Marlin,infact I am thinking of selling it as since I got the Marlin I have hardly taken the moggie out
        A Marina died for that conversion, but that's OK!

Comment

Originally posted by stevejgreen View Post
          A Marina died for that conversion, but that's OK!
          Actually it was a totalled MG Midget that supplied the 1275 for the Morris MM and the disc were off a sprite. The Marinas sold this side only came with the 1800 and even with the 1800 they were very slow and did not sell well, one has to wonder how they ran with a 1275 which is an incredible motor in a light weight spite or in a mini but was not so fast in heavier later Midgets .
          Last edited by michael47; 24-03-17, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Hi Michael, I have now replied to your earlier post on my thread re: Sidescreens (I guess you call them curtains !) ..let me know if you have any questions...
            Triumph Herald 1200 based Roadster
            Bought in 1983 as a running restoration

Comment

Working...
            X