Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R87 GDV Marlin Hunter For Sale £5450

I've just put it on Car n Classic, ref C876734

(Scott H I hope you don't mind me using one of your pictures from Stoneleigh this year)

1997 LWB Brooklands Green Marlin Hunter with Ford 2.3 4 cylinder DOHC Scorpio engine.
    I have owned this factory built “Cabrio” since October 2011 and it is used year round
    Current mileage is some 38,300. MoT valid until 07 October 2017
    I have a file of documents and photographs showing the many improvements and refurbishments
    to the car whilst in my ownership, and a list of things done is available on request.
    At each MoT the car has had an oil and filter change, full grease up and a careful visual check of
    the underside and mechanicals.
    It’s not in concours condition, it’s just a tidy, reliable (and weatherproof) car which is fun to drive
    The car is in Gainsborough Lincs and I’m asking £5450 for it
    Telephone 01427 678084 or email [email protected]

Edit : Now on ebay as well, item number 162538763555
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dcunn; 02-06-17, 01:58 PM.

Re: R87 GDV Marlin Hunter For Sale £5450

Hmmm,

Might be an expensive way to get my hands on some decent seats........

I'd have snapped this up if I had been looking. Still tempted but 'her indoors' might be a bit miffed.

ATB in the sale,

Wigs
    Last edited by wiggiesworld; 02-06-17, 02:37 PM.
    2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

You are welcome to use the pic. The same goes for any other members wanting to use other pics.

Comment

Having seen her in the skin I can say she is a lovely car and I only wish she had been for sale last year when I was looking for one. She is a credit to you Dave

Comment

Thanks guys
          Rgds DC

Comment

Nice car, bang on my budget but not until Feb '18 when the lease runs out on one of our Mini's. We'll be down sizing to 2 cars so I will sell the roadster to get a Cabrio or Berli... timing is everything, of course there won't be a good car when I want one will there, that's how the world works!

Good luck with the sale Dave.
            - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
            - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
            - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
            - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
            - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Sale is now agreed, just waiting for cash and the car to change hands within the next day or two

Thanks to all who looked/commented

Guess I now need to get Q67 finished pronto

Rgds DC

Comment

Well done, not surprised it sold so quick, sweet looking car.

Wigs
                2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

Working...
                X