Marlins in the marches 2017 - august bank holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins in the marches 2017 - august bank holiday

Fri 25th August to Tues 29th August - August Bank Holiday weekend. Most camp at the Midway caravan & camping park, Aymstrey. Please contact Wendy on [email protected] or telephone 01568 708236. Please mention you are part of the Marlin Kit Car Club. We will have runs out to places of interest on the Sat, Sun & Mon. There are local B & B if preferred.

Proposed trip on Severn Valley Railway - as a group we would need at least 15 people to be eligible for a group discount. This has to be booked in advance, please can you let us know as soon as possible if you would be interested - probably looking at the Bank Holiday Sunday - the group price is £16.50 per person.

Please let us know either here on the forum, or by email "[email protected]" please specify Marlin Weekend, or alternatively our phone number 01432 830369 (evening preferred).

On the Friday evening a meal at the local pub "Mortimers Cross Inn" (walking distance from campsite) - please let us know if you want to join in.

Saturday evening Wendy is happy to do a meal at the campsite - again let us know if you wish to be included.

Sunday evening - BBQ at the campsite.

Monday - depending on numbers - something will happen.

Thank you for your generous support for Terresa's Skydive - it was fantastic. I raised over £800, and as the group of 9 we raised over £7,000, for the Natiional Star which give excellent support to young disabled adults.

Look forward to hearing from you soon
    Rob & Terresa Aubrey

Re: Marlins in the marches 2017 - august bank holiday

We shall arrive on the Wed and will join in everything. Possibly a trip to Ludlow on the Friday and possibly the Malvern Hills on the Mon depending on weather and interest. Day visitors welcome.

Comment

We shall arrive on Friday and leave on Tuesday. We will also join in everything.

Comment

Hi Rob/ Terresa.
        Will both be there, but arriving Sat Afternoon again as working fri/sat first. So yes to everything x 2, leaving Tuesday, as booked week off again. Will contact Wendy shortly.
        See you all soon
        Alan & Margaret.

Comment

Hi Rob/Terresa. I too have booked a room at The Mortimers Cross for the friday and saturday nights, so if you would book me in for the relevant (veggie)meals on those nights, that would be great. Regards David

Comment

Thank you Alan & Margaret, and David. Looking forward to seeing you all. Will be back in touch with you soon.
            Regards.
            Rob & Terresa

Comment

Hi Rob & Terresa Have booked in with Wendy from Thurs to Tues 5 nights count me on anything doing.
              See you then. Ben
              Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Thanks Ben - will be in touch with menu choices soon. Terresa

Comment

Hi everyone,

I will be booking the tickets for the Severn Valley Railway on Friday morning. We are 17 at the moment so qualify for the discounted price, so £16.50 per person. If you decide after this time that you wish to join us you will miss out on the discounted price and subject to availability.

Either reply on here or email me at [email protected] or tel. 01432 830369.

Regards.

Rob & Terresa

Comment

Hi Everyone,

To those who have said they will be coming for the Friday night meal - I have emailed you the Friday night menu - if you haven't responded to me already - please can you check your emails and let me have your choices as soon as you are able to. Likewise if you haven't received the email please can you let me know

Many Thanks.
                    Terresa

Comment

Hi Everyone, Just a reminder - if you want an alcoholic drink at the campsite don't forget to bring it with you.
                      Looking forward to the weekend.
                      Terresa & Rob

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Hope that by the time you are reading this you have arrived home safe and well. After 3 glorious days of beautiful weather today we have the rain - sun shines on the righteous they say so we must have been good. I think everyone enjoyed the 3 days - thanks for coming and making the weekend a success.

Great to see you all.

Rob & Terresa
                        Last edited by RobA; 29-08-17, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Hi Rob & Terresa,

Just got home after a 6 hour drive, half of it in the rain. But, as you say, the weather was perfect over the weekend and we had a brilliant time as I'm sure everyone did. Thanks again for organising it.

Geoff & Jan

Comment

Hi Rob & Terresa
                            Great weekend, great weather and great company. Thank you very much. Home for lunch but a bit slow through the roadworks at Shrewsbury. Dry after Telford so roof off then.
                            Many thanks again
                            Liz & Doug

Comment

Thanks Rob/Terresa. Good to see all the regulars, enjoyed the saturday run and pleasant weather. Regards David

Comment

Working...
                              X