Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member - already asking stupid questions re seats :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New member - already asking stupid questions re seats

Originally posted by jhaines View Post
    Might be worth looking at rear or 3rd row 'boot' seats from an mph or similar, our Touran has three individual seats across the back, similarly these boot seats from a volvo could be promising. eBay item no. 322965575373

That is a good idea, nice looking seats and a good price. Will have to enquire about size. I do like the Westfield seats though.

Comment

A bit untidy but only 40cms

Comment

These have just popped up on FB

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.
        2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

I’ve just bought a pair of Mark 1 MX5 seats and will see just how easy (or not) they can be made to fit a Cabrio. May have to create an article for pit stop on this.
          2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

I bought the really narrow corbeau adjustable recliners at a really good price from a chap that never used them. Would have been great if they weren't about 3/4 inch too wide. They are now in storage waiting to go in the road going marlin when I get around to building it.
            The ones I ended up with for the trialler are from intatrim. They did take ages to make them and I'm not entirely happy with the headrest fitment BUT they fit beautifully (and I had the heating option too) and look great. Plus, if like me you like that thing, they are made in the UK

Comment

Working...
            X