roadster dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roadster dimensions

Has anybody had the time or already got some prints of the roadster measurements or where I could access them as I am thinking up a few ideas and frankly can't be bothered to go and measure the whole chassis and panels. Any little bits would help.

reagards Joe

Re: roadster dimensions

Steve Green's Keep and Share site has a Roadster data sheet. If you've not already asked him for access I highly recommend that you do as it's full of useful Marlin information that Steve has collated and kindly makes available to other members of the Marlin community.

Comment

Thanks for the plug.
      I did consider replying, but wonder just what information was being requested.
      The wheelbase of a Marina based Roadster depending on LWB or SWB is well documented. Steering and Suspension geometry and dimensions are identical to a Marina regardless of whether the donor was a Mk1, 2, 3 or Ital. but if it's detailed Roadster chassis dimensions, I have never seen a detailed chassis drawing, though one must exist somewhere in the archives.
      Last edited by stevejgreen; 30-07-17, 05:39 PM.
      MOC member since 05/97
      1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
      1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
      Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

There is a good line drawing on graph paper in the brochure but my copy is very large see next post. Oh it worked !!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by b_caswell; 30-07-17, 09:43 PM.
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
        X