Suspension bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension bolts

Hi Guys I am looking for some new bottom front arm suspension bolts for my cortina based car. I noticed some rusty powder near them and on dismantling the front suspension both the bolts and the bushes are worn I have some new super flex bushes but I just can not find these bolts on line, any help gratefully recived it is bolt 6 in the diagram below. Thanks Angus
    Attached Files

Re: Suspension bolts

Using the Fordopedia site I discovered that the bolts are M12 x113 or 116mm. I did a search on ebay and found M12 x110 or 120mm, surely one of those sizes will do? Check how much thread is spare on the original bolts to decide which length is suitable. It does not say the grade so I would go for 10.9 or 12.9 to be safe.

Comment

Google has turned up this link. Looks like what you need.

If not in stock give them a call as they may still be able to help with an alternative. Peter.

P.S. Namrick do an M12 x 120 size in high tensile.

Last edited by greyV8pete; 29-10-17, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Thanks chaps going to order some 120mm long bolts, high tensile 10.9 with a fine thread pitch of 1.5 as the originals seem to have a fine thread. I am cautious when ordering suspension bolts when originals are not available but am confident these will do the job.

Comment

Working...
        X