Hood frame.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hood frame.

I'd really, really appreciate it if someone on here could add a few photos of a Berli hood frame, whether original or contrived. I'll add my email address if you'd prefer to send direct (I think quality would be better too?).
    My current plan is to chop and modify a production car frame - say from an MG, Triumph or similar - but would find some visual starting points useful.
    Thanks.

Re: Hood frame.

Suggest you get in touch with Keith Dodd and go and see his Berli at Braunton Devon. Address in mag. I know he is down as Roadster rep but he also runs a Berli

Comment

Cheers, Liz, I'll do that - as soon as I get the b(at)%&^y thing running...

Comment

Donnie, You can come and look at mine if that's more convenient. My work number is 01752 557638

Comment

Thanks Richard - very kind.
          As I live in Northam, Braunton is actually much closer (but Tavistock a much nicer route! Where's that coin?).
          I'm still trying to get the crate on the road (so no rush for hood stuff) and was really hoping that Culmstock would be my first 'meet' - now 'er indoors has just told me we are taking the kids away that weekend...
          I'm sure we'll all meet up in the not too distant future!
          Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X