Hardtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardtop

I have just met Tom Sardella who was selling the hardtop moulds a while back . He now has a pre production hardtop for a LWB Roadster. Mine is SWB sad, Is there anyone near Wrexham with an LWB for him to try it on. Not to buy, just a trial fit before making a new mould. Tom had a LWB in the distant past. If you PM me I'll give you his phone number. When that is sorted the plan is also make a SWB top. If he demand is there. I have no business connection with him. I would just like a hardtop. Rather my wife would.
    Cheers
    Dave

Re: Hardtop

I would be interested also for a marina based kit. would it also fit a triumph based kit?

Comment

Talking to an Ital based Roadster owner at the recent Bath and West Footman James Classic and Restoration show, it turned out that the guy had mistaken my Cabrio for a LWB Roadster. Not too surprising as he'd not long ago bought the car and had been on holiday ever since. Reading this thread, I wondered if Mr Sardella might consider moulding a Hardtop for Cabrio owners? My knowledge of moulding technique is minimal, but surely the LWB Roadster Hardtop mould would be a reasonable staring point? I'd want one if they existed...and other Cabrio owners might as well??

Comment

Phild & billjackson I am PMing you Toms phone number ring him and talk to him. I don't know the fine details of the different cars. As I said I do not have a business connection as such with Tom.

(H) Dave

Comment

Tom Sardella's number is 07484279259. Feel free to ring him.
          Dve

Comment

Thanks Dave

Comment

Working...
            X