Suffolk Weekend 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suffolk Weekend 2018

Jan and I are in the early stages of organising another Suffolk event over the weekend of 7th/8th July. We plan to base ourselves at a camping/caravanning site in Polstead, Suffolk CO6 5BZ. Details can be found on their website www.polsteadtouring.com
    Bookings should be made individually but mention you are with the Marlin Owners Club. More details will be made available as the year progresses both on the forum and in Pitstop. I know its very early in the year and most of us are still recovering from the aftermath of the festive season but early indications of interest would be appreciated so we can get an idea of the numbers.

Re: Suffolk Weekend 2018

That sounds great. Please count us in for everything

Comment

Already booked our accommodation along with David Siddals.

Comment

Originally posted by ggrum View Post
        Jan and I are in the early stages of organising another Suffolk event over the weekend of 7th/8th July. We plan to base ourselves at a camping/caravanning site in Polstead, Suffolk CO6 5BZ. Details can be found on their website www.polsteadtouring.com
        Bookings should be made individually but mention you are with the Marlin Owners Club. More details will be made available as the year progresses both on the forum and in Pitstop. I know its very early in the year and most of us are still recovering from the aftermath of the festive season but early indications of interest would be appreciated so we can get an idea of the numbers.
        Geoff Pat and I will be coming.

Comment

Hi Geoff & Jan
          We would like to come. Will advise you as soon as we have sorted ourselves out!!

Comment

Working...
          X