Roadster (Mk II) bonnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster (Mk II) bonnet

Anyone got a bonnet spare / used or new for a roadster? I think MkI & MkII are the same anyway.

Ideally brand new but show me what you have it must be better than mine!

cheers

Andy

Re: Roadster (Mk II) bonnet

Welcome to the forum Andy and good luck but I think you will probably have to get one fabricated.

Comment

Hi Andy
      I have all the panels spare, although the 2 side panels are bent in the middle. All are undamaged but need rubbing down & spraying. They are off a Triumph Vitesse based roadster - a one piece bonnet.
      They were original but as the whole car needed a re-spray, I sourced a local part car and transferred all the panels over.
      I don't know whether the original panels are a Mk1 or 2 - just know that it is doorless with the one piece alloy bonnet
      Just to make things really difficult- I live in the depths of West Cornwall ( St Keverne )
      Cheers
      Stewart

Comment

Originally posted by stewartjenkins View Post
        Hi Andy
        I have all the panels spare, although the 2 side panels are bent in the middle. All are undamaged but need rubbing down & spraying. They are off a Triumph Vitesse based roadster - a one piece bonnet.
        They were original but as the whole car needed a re-spray, I sourced a local part car and transferred all the panels over.
        I don't know whether the original panels are a Mk1 or 2 - just know that it is doorless with the one piece alloy bonnet
        Just to make things really difficult- I live in the depths of West Cornwall ( St Keverne )
        Cheers
        Stewart
        If the original car was doorless then it was a Mk1 all Triumph car
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

I have a spare hinged bonnet but I am also down in Cornwall. No dents just need a rub down and repaint, missing the front and rear mounting hinges and side lockdown tabs.
          Also got a pair of swb doors and a rear tub. Was going to keep all this until I have finished rebuilding my Roadster.

AE5C4046-5ECC-42D0-8ABF-3883B250DCD6.jpeg

3CF533FA-2EF9-452E-B849-076BCB92B1D6.jpeg

Comment

I’ve got one if you’re still looking.
            Chris

Comment

Working...
            X