Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster front radiator cowl for sale

Re: Roadster front radiator cowl for sale

As above - check this guy out on ebay, looks like he's parting out an unfinished Roadster and has most of it still to sell

Comment

I messaged the seller (r0bc) last week to ask if he had the hood frame and body sockets for the frame but unfortunately he sold them before Christmas. He was surprised they hadn't been spotted by anyone on the forum but they didn't show up on any of my saved eBay searches.

As DC suggests he has lots of other parts and says if there is anything you need to message him - his user page is https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/r0bc

Comment

Originally posted by jon_wilkinson View Post
        I messaged the seller (r0bc) last week to ask if he had the hood frame and body sockets for the frame but unfortunately he sold them before Christmas. He was surprised they hadn't been spotted by anyone on the forum but they didn't show up on any of my saved eBay searches.

As DC suggests he has lots of other parts and says if there is anything you need to message him - his user page is https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/r0bc

Nothing from eBay from him today, can’t be keen to sell.
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

All his stuff is under marlin in vehicle parts and accessories.

I have been getting alerts under this every time he puts something new up.

Adrian

Comment

Working...
          X