Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran members that were in the club in the 1990's

Hi
    I have a Maroon and Black Marina based MK2 Roadster.

Does anyone have any photos of my car that was completed in 1990?

It was originally Owned by G Markland and then subsequently owned by T Blackmore.(Both Club Members during their ownnership of the car)

I would like if possible to be able to get in contact with the former owners.

If anyone has the facility to contact them on my behalf, please send me a Personal message via this website (i.e .Please respect their privacy and don't post their direct contact details on the website ).

Many Thanks for any assistance your can offer.

Re: Veteran members that were in the club in the 1990's

Have you tried using the search facility on the main web site? You can pop a whole, or first part of you reg mark in there to bring up any matching photos.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

David...could you please be a little more specific on how to use the search facility on the main website? I've tried to access photographs of three different cars from their registration numbers with no results found? I suppose that it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that none of the three have actually ever had photographs uploaded...but I know that at least one has a picture on the site as it recently changed hands and the new owner posted pictures.

Comment

As per previous posts, I am the lucky guy tasked with putting pics into the gallery, and have only recently regained my access to do it, so have a small backlog

Any pics you want uploaded please send to my private email and I will look at them - remember, only one pic per car (unless it appears with different reg numbers)

Rgds DC

Comment

One way to search for a specific registration number in the photo section is:
          Select “photo galleries” above.
          Click on the type of car eg. “CABRIO AND HUNTER”.
          At the top right of the window click on the magnifying glass. Type in the required registration number. Partial registration number may also work. Try “UPO” to get a picture of Millie.

The gallery and forum search facilities are different which may cause confusion.

Hope this helps,
          Paul

Originally posted by billjackson54 View Post
          David...could you please be a little more specific on how to use the search facility on the main website? I've tried to access photographs of three different cars from their registration numbers with no results found? I suppose that it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that none of the three have actually ever had photographs uploaded...but I know that at least one has a picture on the site as it recently changed hands and the new owner posted pictures.

Comment

Working...
          X