Cabrio Wheels for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabrio Wheels for sale

Alloy Wheels, Fox Racing x4, 7J x 15" 4 stud Ford Fitting Ebay Item ID: 123084659743
    Some of the club may perhaps remember that I was trying to find a fifth one of these last year as the spare for my Cabrio had succumbed to kerbicide. I've now fitted a set of BBS Compomotive copies re-finished in metallic grey and I'm trying to recoup something towards my costs. Again, some club members may well remember that one mangled front wheel was quite a long way short of the whole story ! So I've listed the wheels on Ebay. They are in very good condition with very good tyres offered at not a lot more than half replacement cost. Obviously I'd prefer them to go to another Cabrio owner (who wants all four) or owners who want an extra one or two as spares, so please feel free to make me an offer through these hallowed pages....the BIN price on eBay is probably cloud cuckoo land, I know....dreamed up as a sensible price for 4 sold individually if I have to split the set. Don't be put off...
    Last edited by billjackson54; 18-04-18, 04:46 PM.

Re: Cabrio Wheels for sale

10 days on and my wheels have attracted 18 views, no watchers and no offers. That was a bit of a surprise as they're in really good condition, ready to bolt on. Too much cash? Now reduced to £250 for the set of 4, or £75 each. I appreciate collection / delivery could be costly, but I'm sure something can be worked out for a fellow MOC member.

Comment

Sorry to say but my wheels new wheels for a Mk1 Roadster are at present at £11.50 for 4 on Fleabay
      Having had no responce from the Marlin weebsite

Comment

Originally posted by djj_engineer View Post
        Sorry to say but my wheels new wheels for a Mk1 Roadster are at present at £11.50 for 4 on Fleabay
        are your wheels available - please ringg ken baker 02086515711

Comment

Originally posted by djj_engineer View Post
          Dont seem to be able to find your advert either here or fleabay perhaps a link would help cnat be the only one who missed it?? As they are Triumph fit perhaps another avenue.
          Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
          X