Practical Classics club listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical Classics club listing

I've recently started a "free" subscription to Practical Classics magazine, courtesy of Tesco vouchers. Looking on the magazine's website I see they have a clubs listing and we are not on it. I feel we should be but didn't want to add details without Club approval so, perhaps if one of the Committee members on here also considers it appropriate the contact to add a listing is: [email protected]. Alternatively, write to: Club Guide, Practical Classics, Media House, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6EA.

Re: Practical Classics club listing

Out of interest, how many other kit car clubs are on the list. Although many of our cars qualify as classics in their own right some classic car organisations are not sure how to view them. I'm happy to make contact if it is felt appropriate.

Comment

Gentry, Ginetta, Wildcat, Midge, Spartan, just to pick out a few. Full list is here.

Comment

For information I have applied for the MOC to be added to the club listing in Practical Classics magazine.

Comment

Thanks for that. I'm sure the more we can get our cars recognized as classics the better it will be in the future.

Comment

That's Great. The higher the profile the club has, the better known the cars become, the more they will become admired. Personal experience from the Middleton Monthly I attended. A driver of another roadster style kit approached me and went into raptures about the Marlin. Never heard of them before, how long have they been in existence, are they new? When told to my knowledge Marlin have been around for 35 years he was amazed, I guess that's the fault of Marlin Sports Cars and the lack of marketing. If we market ourselves it can only be good for us.
            Originally posted by ggrum View Post
            For information I have applied for the MOC to be added to the club listing in Practical Classics magazine.

Comment

Working...
            X