Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter for Sale

Hi,
    Does anyone have any history on the Marlin Hunter 2.3, 16v, reg. P620FDV, currently up for sale via eBay with Rockingham Car Sales?

Re: Hunter for Sale

I do not know anything about the car, it is the same colour scheme as mine was originally supplied in 1997
    In view of recent private sales it may be a tad overpriced at the asking price

Comment

I think the price is fair it would cost over £25 K to have a Hunter built to order now .I think many owners under value these cars unlike the Morgan owners who seem to realise fantastic prices for their cars as they are recognised as a premium brand
      The fact kit car devalues a product should not be in the equasion where factory built cars are concerned in my opinion

#WHOOPS RANT OVER SORRY

Comment

Originally posted by burnside View Post
        I think the price is fair it would cost over £25 K to have a Hunter built to order now .I think many owners under value these cars unlike the Morgan owners who seem to realise fantastic prices for their cars as they are recognised as a premium brand
        The fact kit car devalues a product should not be in the equasion where factory built cars are concerned in my opinion

#WHOOPS RANT OVER SORRY
        I agree [but I would as its mine] It cost 25k in 97 to have it built [I have the price list]
        I am only selling the car because I have sold my garage so winter storage is difficult now, my bad back makes it hard to get in and out of the car, and I have something else going wrong that also makes using the car difficult.
        The car is in good condition and was serviced before putting him to sleep for the winter, I will take reasonable offers for him

Comment

Hi thanks for the responses.
          The reason I’m enquiring is that I promised myself I’d build a Cabrio when they first appeared in the early 90’s. About 4 years ago I purchased a Cabrio Kit (almost complete), but have done very little to move the build along. So, I’m now considering a pre-built car which I can drive and tinker with.

Comment

I have had a few kits over the years and a couple of factory built cars [Clan and now the Hunter]. I now have to little time to build cars, which is why I went for the Hunter after chatting to a person from the forum. I looked at a V8 Hunter and a Cabrio that was built on a BMW, and although a nice car the running gear had covered over 100K so that was a no no as I said I am open to offers

Comment

Working...
            X