Click here to sign up  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page

Thread: Forbidden 403

1. #1 Forbidden 403 
    frequent forum contributor Club Member
    Why can't I post in 'What I did with my Marlin today' ? I keep getting 403 Forbidden. I have just posted in the Genuine Buyer thread Ok but I can't in 'What I did...'

2. #2 Re: Forbidden 403 
    Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyDave View Post
    Why can't I post in 'What I did with my Marlin today' ? I keep getting 403 Forbidden. I have just posted in the Genuine Buyer thread Ok but I can't in 'What I did...'
    Hi HairyDave,
    Sorry to see you are having trouble. I have had a look but can’t see any problem using your id. I suspect the trouble is your end. If you Google “forbidden 403 error” there are an enormous number of suggestions for things to try. Hope this helps,
    Paul

3. #3 Re: Forbidden 403 
    frequent forum contributor Club Member stevejgreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyDave View Post
    Did’nt you get a Forbidden 403 when trying to PM me about steering rack bushes?
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

4. #4 Re: Forbidden 403 
    Club Member
    Dave, try ctrl F5 to force a refresh. Or open an incognito browser session. Let us know how that goes. It's likely a cache error as the urls are all working fine.