Forbidden 403

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden 403

Why can't I post in 'What I did with my Marlin today' ? I keep getting 403 Forbidden. I have just posted in the Genuine Buyer thread Ok but I can't in 'What I did...'

Re: Forbidden 403

Originally posted by HairyDave View Post
    Why can't I post in 'What I did with my Marlin today' ? I keep getting 403 Forbidden. I have just posted in the Genuine Buyer thread Ok but I can't in 'What I did...'
    Hi HairyDave,
    Sorry to see you are having trouble. I have had a look but can’t see any problem using your id. I suspect the trouble is your end. If you Google “forbidden 403 error” there are an enormous number of suggestions for things to try. Hope this helps,
    Paul

Comment

Originally posted by HairyDave View Post
      Did’nt you get a Forbidden 403 when trying to PM me about steering rack bushes?
      MOC member since 05/97
      1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
      1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
      Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Dave, try ctrl F5 to force a refresh. Or open an incognito browser session. Let us know how that goes. It's likely a cache error as the urls are all working fine.

Comment

Working...
        X