Roadster heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster heater

I’m at the point in the rebuild that I have to think about installing the heater and matrix before finally fitting the dash and scuttle.
    Looking at the classic mini heater at the moment unless anyone else knows a better fitting one.
    Cheers, Martin.

Re: Roadster heater

That's what I used originally.
    It is quite bulky though & not hugely impressive. I eventually swapped to an early version of this...not a massive improvement in output but a little quieter and much more compact.
    Also had great service from T7, and I believe they are the manufacturers for a some of what Europa et al stock.
    Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
    Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

I went for this, small and excellent output.

Since 2009, T7Design have grown to be a key brand in offering thermal solutions, efficiency and performance products to the Motorsport and Automotive industry. Alongside our own ever-expanding brand of Honda K-Series performance parts and a variety of both water fed and completely electric lightweight Heaters, we stock some of the worlds leading Automotive brands. A selection of engineering services can be provided to assist you with your ongoing projects such as 3D Scanning, 3D Printing and CAD Design. Whether you require a bespoke heater, fuel fittings, technical support or even a single titanium bolt - we have you covered.

Originally posted by meverett View Post
      I’m at the point in the rebuild that I have to think about installing the heater and matrix before finally fitting the dash and scuttle.
      Looking at the classic mini heater at the moment unless anyone else knows a better fitting one.
      Cheers, Martin.

Comment

Great thanks, I will look into these.
        Cheers, Martin

Comment

I also purchased this

Since 2009, T7Design have grown to be a key brand in offering thermal solutions, efficiency and performance products to the Motorsport and Automotive industry. Alongside our own ever-expanding brand of Honda K-Series performance parts and a variety of both water fed and completely electric lightweight Heaters, we stock some of the worlds leading Automotive brands. A selection of engineering services can be provided to assist you with your ongoing projects such as 3D Scanning, 3D Printing and CAD Design. Whether you require a bespoke heater, fuel fittings, technical support or even a single titanium bolt - we have you covered.

Originally posted by listerjp2 View Post
          I went for this, small and excellent output.

https://www.t7design.co.uk/products/...eater-12v.html

Comment

Working...
          X