Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel studs

Hi

Anyone got a set of 4 rear wheel studs for a Mk2 Marina based Roadster.

3/8 UNF I believe?

Regards

Adrian

Re: Wheel studs

I can’t help feeling that wheel studs are one of those items you ought to get new. They are a press fit and will inevitably not be as tight in a second hole. You should also be aware of the stud length, especially if fitting alloys. I know that Ford studs are readily available in a range of lengths. I’m not so familiar with Marina parts but hopefully someone on this forum will be.
    Paul

Comment

check out https://www.mistertee.co.uk/ never let me down.

Comment

Originally posted by milliemarlin View Post
        I can’t help feeling that wheel studs are one of those items you ought to get new. They are a press fit and will inevitably not be as tight in a second hole. You should also be aware of the stud length, especially if fitting alloys. I know that Ford studs are readily available in a range of lengths. I’m not so familiar with Marina parts but hopefully someone on this forum will be.
        Paul
        I'm also not familiar with Marina parts, but I know that Ford studs are available with oversize splines to ensure a tight fit.

Comment

Cheers

Will give them a bell.

Adrian

Originally posted by phil.coyle View Post
          check out https://www.mistertee.co.uk/ never let me down.

Comment

Good advice.

Adrian

Originally posted by milliemarlin View Post
            Paul

Comment

Working...
            X