Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlin Roadster With 1600 cc Ford Pinto Motor and 5 Speed Gearbox SUPERB EXAMPLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marlin Roadster With 1600 cc Ford Pinto Motor and 5 Speed Gearbox SUPERB EXAMPLE

Showing as sold on Car & Classic and eBay listing ended. Good result and demonstrates what a well put together car can achieve.

Comment

Re: Marlin Roadster With 1600 cc Ford Pinto Motor and 5 Speed Gearbox SUPERB EXAMPLE

Originally posted by jon_wilkinson View Post
      Showing as sold on Car & Classic and eBay listing ended. Good result and demonstrates what a well put together car can achieve.
      I wonder if the new buyer was encouraged to join the MOC?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        I looked at this in 2014 when it was last up for sale at that dealer. Was MOT's then. But I see it's neither taxed or MOT's now and is registered as a Morris. Last MOT was in 2014 so even if it was 'rebuilt' most perishables would need looking at again.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marlin-Ro...E/232855451673

[ATTACH]10185[/ATTACH]

Have they had difficulty MOT'ing it, new regs perhaps, or because it's registered as a Morris and not a Marlin?
        The first Sportster?

Comment

I still think this is the best looking roadster with cycle wings I have seen.

If my roadster had been damaged more than it was I would have copied this.

Regards

Adrian

Originally posted by stevepritch View Post
          The first Sportster?

Comment

In the days of Marlin Engineering Paul Moorhouse had a design drawing on his office wall of a cycle wing roadster named Rooster.
            Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
            X