Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millie at the Hampshire Pageant of Motoring

The Largest Motoring Event on the South Coast

Thousands of classic cars - veteran vehicles - commercial classics and buses - military vehicles - American cars - classic bikes - car clubs - custom cars, sport cars and much, much more...
    Bank Holiday Sunday 27th & Monday 28th August 2006, Open 10am - 5pm, Admission: adults ?8, concessions ?6, children ?1

See
    http://www.hampshirepageantofmotoring.co.uk/

I visited this last year and spent the whole day totally absorbed by all there was to see. So I am very pleased to announce that the Hursley Motor Club is organising a club stand and Millie and I will be there.

I know there are several MoC members in Hampshire and around and would be very pleased to say hello.

Paul

Re: Millie at the Hampshire Pageant of Motoring

I'll put it in the diary, hopefully i will be able to stop by. Sounds like a good day out!

Patrick
    BMW E30 Sportster 2005 - M20B28 - Build Log and Updates http://www.msportster.co.uk/
    http://www.modelog.co.uk/
    http://www.mustang67.co.uk/

Comment

Paul
      I am very keen on attending but would rather park on a club stand than in a public car park.
      Does this mean that any marlin club member can place there car on the hursley club stand? Does one need to obtain a pass or permission from the club?

Comment

Hi Peter,
        I will try to find out if guests can attend. I assume you are driving your Marlin.

Last year they reserved a car park near the entrance for interesting cars that just showed up. So I think you could show up anyway.

Paul

Comment

Peter,
          I am very sorry for the long time for this reply.

The delay has been caused because out of a potential 45 cars nearly all are in bits, on holiday or working abroad. We anticipated getting at least 10 cars to attend. Currently I have 4 on Sunday and 2 on Monday and a couple of Maybes. This disappointing and we might abandon the idea. We will take a decision next week.

We have decided since we have spare places that it is possible to host guests at this event.

The dates coincide with Liz & Doug Billings 6th Derbyshire Weekend but any club members that are not attending that would be welcome as guests.

I need to know:
          o If you will be coming both days. If you need a camping pass.
          o If you will be coming Sunday.
          o If you will be coming Monday.

If you are attending please include the car's details:
          Owner
          Make/Model
          Year
          Reg. No.
          The best way to let me know is by e-mail millie_marlin (at) hotmail.co.uk

I know there are a few owners in the vicinity and hope you can attend.

Paul

Comment

With great regret the Hursley Motor Club have had to withdraw from the pageant as we did not meet the minimum requirement of eight cars.

I shall still attend on Sunday hope to see you there.

Comment

I thought the Pageant of Motoring was Great. I know I wasn?t the only marlin to attend. With luck here are a couple of photos.

Comment

Yes I was there, and that's a picture of my car!
                Had a good day as well,there were more classic cars there than I expected. Well worth attending but for next year will enter my car in the kit car class "T" , which has to be booked well in advance.

Comment

Working...
                X