Find my old car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find my old car?

Hi. A few years back I sold my Roadster. XLB192G, Hybrid with Alfa twin cam and Ford five speed box. I've lost the name of the guy who bought her, took it to Fowey I think. Does anyone know where the car or the owner may be now. I would like to get in touch.

Re: Find my old car?

There is a picture of the car in the image gallery. Appears to be involved in classic trials.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/xlb-192g/

Jon

Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
    - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Hasn't it been on ebay within the last year with a modified boot arrangement?i
      Last edited by Tony Stott; 06-09-18, 02:35 PM.

Comment

You might find some info if you talk to Andrew at https://wheelspinclassictrials.wordpress.com/
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Stott View Post
          Hasn't it been on ebay within the last year with a modified boot arrangement?i
          I've not seen it and I've been keeping a record of Roadsters on eBay since June 2015.

Comment

That's me driving it up Bluehills a few years back. Clean climb with Triumph 6 before I put the Alfa in .

Comment

Working...
            X