Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Indicator lights

I have just seen this lovely looking car:

and it reminded me that my front indicators are in a sorry state. They are identical to those on this yellow car; but mine have lost a lot of their chrome. I tried hunting high and low for replacements but nothing so far; I don't know where these originally came from. Maybe someone can shed some light on this?

Re: Front Indicator lights

Possibly these..?
    Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
    Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

Thank you - they do look very similar; though mine are plastic with a chrome coating and these are (probably better) cast metal with chrome finish..

Comment

Aren’t the wing top mounted lights actually clear/white side markers, not amber indicators.

Comment

These are original or copies of the Lucas 1130 sidelight, nowadays you can get a bulb fitting for these lamps that will take a 5w sidelight bulb AND a 21w amber bulb (small bayonet type) but the prices for these fittings are nearly as costly as the lamp itself. I have them on my roadster I was given a half dozen or so when I was working at Morgan (shop soiled) I was thinking of doing the bulbs conversion until I saw the price.

Comment

Originally posted by stevejgreen View Post
            Aren’t the wing top mounted lights actually clear/white side markers, not amber indicators.
            Mine have definitely got amber lenses at the front.

Comment

Working...
            X