Click here to sign up  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page

Thread: What do i have?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. #11 Re: What do i have? 
    forum contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by yousay54 View Post
    Hi All paperwork sent to DVLA, will keep you all posted as to the outcome, thanks for all the help, Regards Ray.
    Hi. I would be interested in what the process was to get the V5 corrected? I thought that if you had a Marlin still registered on the donor logbook the only way forward was the dreaded SVA.

Chere's Robin

2. #12 Re: What do i have? 
    frequent forum contributor Club Member
    Hi Robin did get mine done properly with a lot of help from the club, First get in touch with Dave Cunnington details in the club mag, sent all paperwork photos etc to Dvla took a long while, came back even got historic tax free, thanks again Dave, don't even think about IVA you have no chance with a old Marlin, cheers Ray.

3. #13 Re: What do i have? 
    forum contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by yousay54 View Post
    Hi Robin did get mine done properly with a lot of help from the club, First get in touch with Dave Cunnington details in the club mag, sent all paperwork photos etc to Dvla took a long while, came back even got historic tax free, thanks again Dave, don't even think about IVA you have no chance with a old Marlin, cheers Ray.
    Thanks Ray

Any chance of some pictures. I am particularly interested in how the front cycle wings are mounted and in the doors which are deeper than normal (modified chassis?)

cheers, Robin

4. #14 Re: What do i have? 
    frequent forum contributor Club Member
    Hi Robin will sort some photos may take a few days as have a bad cold, can you send me email to Raymond.land@ntlworld.com please then I can attach photos on email back to you, cheers Ray.