Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - Huntingdon

Hello everyone.
    I have taken ownership of a Marina based roadster and look forward to being an active member of the group.
    The car needs a bit of TLC and I know about it only what I have managed to find in the file that came with the car and emails from the owner before last.
    I apologise now for the many (often stupid) questions I will be asking whilst trying to keep the car running.
    Alan

Re: New Member - Huntingdon

Welcome Alan

Let me know which car you have and I'll give you all the history and info we have

Dave Cunnington Club Archivist

Comment

Welcome to the club Alan.
      - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Originally posted by nightsurfer View Post
        Hello everyone.
        I have taken ownership of a Marina based roadster and look forward to being an active member of the group.
        The car needs a bit of TLC and I know about it only what I have managed to find in the file that came with the car and emails from the owner before last.
        I apologise now for the many (often stupid) questions I will be asking whilst trying to keep the car running.
        Alan
        Welcome Alan,

We've all been there. I've asked my fair share

Derek
        Stumbling around in the dark
        Marina based SWB roadster
        Alfa Romeo 1750 with 5 speed box

Comment

Welcome, Oh we have all been there some of us still there. The only stupid question might be the one you know the answer to but keep asking in the hope of getting an answer you like, no?

Comment

Working...
          X