Insurance:- “Agreed Value Request Form”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance:- “Agreed Value Request Form”

This year my insurers have sent through an “Agreed Value Request Form” asking many questions about the car etc. Has anyone else filled one of these in and does anyone have experience of it actually working, presumably in the event of a total write-off?

I think the MG Car club do a similar thing?

(Apologies if this has been spoken about before, I tried a Forum search)
    Marlin Hunter R500 ULA 1997 Ford-Based Hunter with 2.3 DOHC L4 engine, chassis/kit No. 157

Re: Insurance:- “Agreed Value Request Form”

Hi about to do the same my company needs 7 photos ie both sides back front etc, cost 15 pounds they then come up with a value, Adrian Flux, hope this helps.

Comment

Adrian Flux have a web page describing the process, and a video on what pictures they would like.

MOC member since 05/97
      1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
      1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
      Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Thanks Steve, I'll let you know how I get on...!
        Marlin Hunter R500 ULA 1997 Ford-Based Hunter with 2.3 DOHC L4 engine, chassis/kit No. 157

Comment

Working...
        X