Click here to sign up  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page

Thread: Seats

1. #1 Seats 
    frequent forum contributor Club Member Patrick's Avatar
    Has anyone fitted S2000 seats to a Sportster? The frame on one of my Cobra Roadster 7's is cracked so I'm thinking about changing for something more substantial. I don't need the harness holes anymore either as I've switched to 3 points reels. The seatbelt guides on the S2000 seats would work quite nicely.

I have seen MX5 seats fitted and I heard Porsche 997 seats fit, are there any others worth looking into?

2. #2 Re: Seats 
    frequent forum contributor Club Member stevepritch's Avatar
    I am actually thinking of changing the MX5 seats fitted for Intatrim seats, they do a range and appear to cover a host of wants and desires )

3. #3 Re: Seats 
    frequent forum contributor Club Member
    I have no idea if this is of any help, but I have a pair of Hyundai Coupe heated seats in dark brown leather with a single red stripe / piping. Tney are in very nice condition....bought for another project some time ago and dry stored since. PM me if you're interested at all...and I'll take some measurements. I know they were too big to fit my friend's TVR (he bought a pair of MX5 seats subsequently) otherwise he 'd have had them.

4. #4 Re: Seats 
    frequent forum contributor Club Member Patrick's Avatar
    Those intatrim seats look nice

I ended up deciding to repair the Cobra seat for now and reenforcing the weak points. Getting S2000 or other seats would have needed a colour change too so I didn't really want to take that on yet.

https://www.marlinownersclub.com/for...but-I-fixed-it